Holy Trinity Church

Holy Trinity Church

Image Details

Title Holy Trinity Church
Reference Number STH0002748
Photographer Unknown
Town or Village South Shields
Date c. 1900
Original Format Black and White Photograph
Period Victorian (1837-1901)
Copyright South Tyneside Libraries
Further Information Holy Trinity Church, Commercial Road, built in 1832/34, demolished in
1980. A large graveyard. Horses and carriages standing outside, with
High Shields Railway Station in the background.and also the rear
entrance of the Empire Palace Cinema.