|Title||Waterloo Vale and Nelson Street|
|Photographer||Flagg Amy Celia|
|Town or Village||South Shields|
|Date||11 October 1940|
|Original Format||Black and white photograph|
|Copyright||South Tyneside Libraries|
|Further Information||The houses which once stood on this land have been demolished. The building on the left is the rear of the Registry Office, Barrington Street. The building on the right is part of the Fire Station on Waterloo Vale. Also on the far right are the roofs of the Magistrates Court and Police Station.