|Photographer||Flagg Amy Celia|
|Town or Village||South Shields|
|Date||18 07 1937|
|Original Format||Black and White Photograph|
|Copyright||South Tyneside Libraries|
|Further Information||Long Bank looking to top of Mile End Road and the Old Green's Home for
Boys. This was opened in 1885 as a receiving house for boys under
12years of age a junior branch of the training ship, 'Wellesley'. It later became an hotel.