|Title||St Nicholas' Church, Hedworth Lane, Boldon Colliery|
|Town or Village||Boldon|
|Original Format||Black and White Photograph|
|Copyright||South Tyneside Libraries|
|Further Information||St. Nicholas Church and church hall, Boldon Colliery. Two ladies with
child with a gentleman outside the church. Two males sitting on the
grass verge. Church was built in 1882 with the chacel and Lady Chapel
added in 1911 due to the increasing population.