||Black & white photograph showing 1st Cadet Battalion assembled at South Shields Town Hall in June 1926 after their annual training and visit to the battlefields of Belgium. Band and Battalion numbered about 200. Lt Col L Edwards taking the salute. Inspection by Col H Bowes, Sec D Terr Association. Band & Battalion numbered about 200 under command of Lieut Col L Edwards (taking salute). Mayor and Mayoress Councillor and Mrs Curbison. Places visited were Ypres, Wyschaete, St Julien, St Jean the Yser, Hell Fire Corner, Hooge, Sanctuary Woods and Hills 59 and 60.